Sunday 28 June 2015

Request letter for bank loan



03/10/2012
Ref: Almasraf-038512

To

The Manager
Al Masraf Bank
Dubai Branch


Dear Sir,
Sub:Request for Loan for A/C. No. 1085963704

I take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation of the excellent service, rendered by your bank.  It is our hope that our banking relationship will continue to grow further for our mutual benefit.

We intend to grow our establishment by procuring more products, Sunglass Display Stand and opening up our own retail outlets at various places in UAE. For this Purpose, we are requesting you a loan for an amount of 250,000.00 (Two Hundred Fifty Thousand AED Only), which is repayable in Two and Half Years in installments.
         
We would, therefore, appreciate if you could kindly review and consider our request, and we look forward to your positive response at the earliest as well as your continued valuable support for us.                                                                                      
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,




ABDUL WAHID AL KENDI

Mobile: +97150 6894188  

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. probate loan

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. slickcashloan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. online installment loans instant approval | slick cash loan

    ReplyDelete